Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 14 - Final Project Part 3 (Work Day)





This week's assignment was to continue working on our final project to get it as close to done as possible. I only managed to make the stencil's for each photograph. This process was different for me because in the previous stencil assignment, I made a stencil using adobe illustrator whereas in this work time, I had to make stencils using Photoshop, which I was still unfamiliar with. The Purple heart and the veteran with his hands on his face were made in Photoshop plus illustrator. The figure with the gun to his head was made using pen tool on adobe illustrator. I was really fascinated as to how there are different approaches to making stencils, both having pros and cons. You can easily make a stencil on Photoshop but it includes every little detail. You can be as simple or as intricate as you want on illustrator but it is definitely much more time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment