Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 13 - Final Project Part 2 (Photos)





Craft: This week's assignment was to take photos for our final project. The purpose for taking photos is because we are required to include four elements in our final project, which are illustrator, photoshop, paper cutter, and photography. I decided to take the topic literally and take photos closely representing any war related. 

Concept: The idea was to find a way to connect all elements that I described before into a set of three. I had to take into consideration which images would go well with my drawings. 

Composition: I used the flag because its the simplest representation of the united states of america and it can also be a representation of how the US is being protected by our soldiers. This photo will pair with the veteran with his hand on his face, almost can be seen as an oxymoron (saving the U.S. but can't be saved from their depression). I used the gun as the second photo paired with the stencil of the veteran who is ready to pull the trigger to end his life. Showcasing the gun as the central object in relation to the veteran. I used Jesus as the third photo paired with the purple heart to showcase that the veteran has committed suicide leaving behind only relicts of his past.

No comments:

Post a Comment