Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 1 - Intro

Hello. My name is Francisco Alvarado. I am a Junior in college and I am an art major, particularly studio art. I attend Saint Xavier University. I chose to attend Saint Xavier because it was the school that offered the most scholarship money and it was within reasonable proximity from home. I'm currently working on my bachelor's degree for art. Growing up, art was never really something I've considered deeply and it wasn't something I was too fond of, but now I seem to love it more than ever. I didn't realize my love for art until I was a freshmen in college. I just happen to draw a cartoon character and got so much positive comments on it. So many people have seen me draw or have seen my art and they have convinced me to do something with my skill. I have been drawing for two years and drawing for me has become second nature so I wanted to put it to good use. I started off wanting to be a high school chemistry teacher, then a math teacher, and finally I decided that I wanted to do something with art. I still have time to learn what I need to and use what I have learned to make careful decisions that will affect the outcome of my future. I love working within the art field and hope to become a university professor one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment